jeudi 30 juin 2016

I'M BACK!

Hey guys! 

Before anyone mentions it, I'm going to state it clearly: I've been a terrible blogger. Awful, despicable, but mostly, just ABSENT. I do think that it's fine for me to be less active during the school year, because I am in college, so I should really do my best when I can, but the thing is that I didn't get back to it when I had the chance to do it. I could give you a thousand reasons for that, none of them being a lie, but the most important thing is, I believe, that I am incredibly sorry about that, and ashamed of acting like that, so I'll do my best to change the way things are right now. 

To do that, I have planned a few blog posts that I've been imagining over the past months, so I hope you'll enjoy those. I also have reviews planned, obviously, because reviewing is what I haven't been doing over the past six months or so. I hope I haven't lost all of my abilities in that specific kind of writing, because it's something I simply love doing. 

I hope all of you are doing well and will hopefully like the content to come!

Laurence

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire