dimanche 2 août 2015

Mustache Blog Tag

Paul
 
 
I just got nominated by Reverie of a Glitter Aficionado to do this tag, so thanks for nominating me, and go check out her blog! Each topic requires four answers, so here we go!
 
 
Movies I've watched more than once
 
-Life as We Know It
-Dreamer
-Love, Rosie
-The Fault in Our Stars
 
 
Books I would recommend
 
-Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
-A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin
-A Dog's Purpose by W. Bruce Cameron
-Every Last Word
 
 
Places I've visited
 
-Ottawa
-Toronto
-Fort Lauderdake
-Rimouski
 
 
Places I wish I was at right now
 
-Rimouski (just got back from there and it's amazing)
-Greece
-England
-Australia
 
 
TV shows I enjoy
 
-Game of Thrones
-Pretty Little Liars
-New Girl
-Outlander
 
 
Foods I like
 
-Chocolate
-Raspberries
-Sushi
-Mangoes
 
 
People I tag
 
-Courtney from CourtneysReads
-Anyone who wants to do it!

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire