lundi 6 juillet 2015

Attachments - Rainbow Rowell

4/5

Are you looking for a super adorable romance that's going to get your expectations of love so high that it'll be impossible for you to have a relationship a tiny bit like that? If so, this is the book you should read. It's a quick, cute read and the love story is so perfect that it might be a little bit too much if you're not expecting a sickly cute book. It's not exactly a bad thing, but I do think that the ending was a bit too much like a "happily ever after" for a non-Disney story. I did love it, but I would have loved it a little bit more if it hadn't been that way. I still think Rainbow Rowell is incredible and that her characters are really interesting, so I want to read more from her!

8909152

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire