lundi 29 juin 2015

Girl Online (Girl Online #1) - Zoe Sugg

4/5

I'm a huge fan of Zoe, so I knew that I had to buy this book, for my love of books and of her. I wasn't disappointed at all. I didn't know what to expect, because Zoe is a Youtuber and a blogger, not a writer, but she wrote this book beautifully. I was close to tears at some points and the way the story was explained was simple, yet beautiful. I knew Zoe's writing style from her blog, but not in a story like this, and I think she managed to make this book a pretty good one.

As a blogger, I can relate to Penny, and to Zoe, obviously, because I write for the same reasons. Penny's clumsiness made me laugh and reminded me of my own, being an extremely shy teenage girl.

I loved this book, not only for the happy feeling it gave me, but also because I feel like I know Zoe a little better. I don't suffer from anxiety, so all I knew about it was what I heard in her videos and her blog posts. In this book, she explains how Penny feels when she's panicking, and it made me incredibly sad to realize that a lot of people feel this way.

Also, Zoe told a very important message in this book: that everything has some good in it, after all. She inspired me to fight my fears and to keep on writing, just because I love to do it. I love her even more for it, and I'm incredibly proud of her.

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire